måndag 27 februari 2017

Lucky boy by Shanthi Sekaran

Lucky boy went straight to my heart. The love for the story deepened, as I continued to read. It's a very gripping story, beautifully written. I shed many tears reading it.

I cried for the little boy Ignatio, who is innocent but got caught in the middle by some heartbreaking rules.

I cried for Soli who came to the US in hope to get a better life than in Mexico. She learned that if you are a paperless immigrant, you are worth nothing.

I cried for Kavya and Rishi, who tried so badly to have children but couldn't get pregnant. So came a little boy into their life. They just wanted to love him.

Lucky boy an important story. A story about when Human rights is forgotten. When one doesn't care about human rights, then everybody becomes loosers.

I hope that this book could inspire the reader to understand the importance of human rights. Therefore I hope that everyone reads Lucky boy.





Rating: 5 of 5
-~-~-~-~~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Title: Lucky boy
Author: Shanthi Sekaran
Publisher: Penguin USA
ISBN: 9780735212275
Adlibris, Bokus, Cdon
#luckyboy




Inga kommentarer: